There are two types (called "Tracks") of submissions.
- A normal conference abstract
- A submission for the Statistical Shape Model Challenge
A standard conference abstract. First, a short summary has to be submitted. The full 1-page abstract is handed in later, after acceptance.
- Apr-01: 1000 character summary submission.
- Apr-15: Notification of acceptance.
- May-01: Final ("camera-ready") 1-page abstract submitted.
- Jun-11/13: Authors present their work (oral/poster)
People who are participating in the SSM Challenge have to submit a short summary describing their method and later add a final 1-page abstract.
- Mar-01: SSM Challenge opens.C:\Users\Michael Kistler\SiCAS\workspace\shape-2014-web\template\README.html
- Apr-22: 1000 character SSM summary submission.
- May-31: Final ("camera-ready") 1-page abstract & shape-model result submission.
- Jun-11: Challenge participants present their methods briefly in the challenge session.
- Register and follow the submission procedure on the Shape submission website.
- For the summary, paste an unformatted text into the textarea on the submission website labeled "abstract" and add the summary as PDF.
- Don't forget to add the presenting author and accept the agreement.
Camera Ready Paper Submission
- Download and use the official template from the Shape website.
- Save your 1 Page paper as PDF.
- Open Shape conference management website, login and you should see your Author's submission page
- Add or edit the PDF in the Camera Ready | Presentation section
- Follow the wizard. Title and Abstract can contain the same information as the initial submission and is only used for completness. Important is your PDF which you upload in step 3 File Upload. Make sure the file is in the Uploaded Files list
.doc template for the abstract.
Alternative: For people without the "Bookman Old Style" font and/or without MS Word: Install the fonts included (TexGyre Bonum) and use it with the
Download template from the shape website